Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Had to blog this bit of my mad dreams last night. I was holding something, in a room, and there were two other people in there (I don't remember much about them), and one of them was trying to take whatever I was holding.

But, this is the strange bit. I remember them talking about "cycles" in the world. I seemd to know that they were talking about time, as in eras, or "loops" that were destined to repeat themselves (like Star Trek's Cause and Effect episode), and they wanted to know which one we were now in. They called these cycles something like "enaig" or "elaig" or something. Apparently it was from HHGTTG, but I think that might have been my mind trying to make sense of it.

Anyway, this is important for all you time scientists out there. Remember it.

No comments: