Wednesday, May 02, 2007

An Invitation to Love^H^H^H^H Joost

Subliminally, that title reads "...Love Joost", with a ! implied. By bringing it to your attention, the subliminal effect is over-ridden and you are safe to read the following with no marketing bias.

Apparently Joost (with funky https address) has gone "open" - beta testers now have an unlimited number of invites. I'm one of these videomonkeys, so I should be able to invite anyone that wants to give it a go (although I'm behind a proxy at the moment, so can't check this...)

If you need an invite, leave a comment, or get in touch with me via one of the usual routes, with an e-mail address, and I'll see what I can do this evening... (I may need a full name too, so if I don't know yours, and you don't want one made up by whatever creativity is left in me, include that as well.)

2 comments:

Adrian Howard said...

Go on then - might as well see what all the fuss is about :-)

Scribe said...

Yup, I have 999 invites listed :) It needs an e-mail - want to pass one to me somehow, adrian?