Friday, June 26, 2009

Turning Pictures into Words in Other Places

Recently, I've fallen into the dangerous trap of writing words that don't actually control any kind of machinery. Instead, they're like I've entrapped thoughts about photography and forced them to perform in a traveling circus.

My first article for HolgaBlog, your premiere source for everything plastic-camera, is now up and readable. It was originally called "The Holga 120 WPC and me", but now reflects the idea of a review more. I enjoyed writing it, re-writing it, and writing it again, and can't wait to write more.

...including, at some point, an introduction to my world of photography. In the meantime, however, I wrote a version for a competition over at Four Corners Dark. For those who missed it, here's my why-lomo story.

No comments: