Has been a rather busy time recently and had quite a few draft blog posts up my sleeve without actually reaching my fingers. Here's a quick catch-up of some recent stuff I have been doing and making...
- 5 tips on improving your photography without touching a camera over at Holgablog (ok, that was a month ago now. I have been busy slacking.)
- Got in the Spectator mag food and drink supplement "Scoff" with an article all about whisky tasting
- Success in the Brighton Argus weekly Flickr gallery with this:
- Vaguely reviving/initialising EmptyTechnology.org and changing the theme yet again
- Playing with Google Wave
- Made a book, but you'll have to wait a bit longer to see it...