Update: Trade success. Gotta love Twitter.
I've been selling photos on Etsy for a little while, although not had as much time as I'd like to devote to it. But it's been fun and rewarding when sales have come in - so fun and rewarding that maybe it's worth experimenting a little more here.
Here's the deal: I'm going off hard cash a little, and getting increasingly frustrated with having to shunt money between services such as Paypal, with each service taking a cut each time. I want to try something new for a change.
So I'm offering a mounted print of one of my photos in exchange for a license for AirFoil for the Mac. ($25 = about £16 at the moment.)
How it works I'm not quite sure - I figure something like this:
- You can choose any of my photos on Flickr (subject to printable quality), although here are some suggestions:
- The print will be 8 inches on the longest side, printed on really really nice paper by a local guy I know. Seriously, this paper is often better than the photo. It's like cloth.
- I'll mount the print, probably with a couple of inches of cream mount, but I'm flexible. I'll also cover postage, of course. Worldwide. (Hey, it's an experiment.)
- The AirFoil license purchase looks like it would need to be in your name, so you'd have to be happy with me using a license under your name.
- Otherwise, it should just be a case of buying the license, and forwarding me the details by e-mail.