Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Men of Focus say goodbye - final track

I've been sitting on this track a while, but the first day of the year seemed like a good point to make the cut. "Sometimes Everything Left Is Somewhere Else (Goodbye Intro)" is the final track I'm going to release under the "Men of Focus" name. You can play/download it from the Soundcloud page, or see the embed below.




Men of Focus has always been an "experimental" banner, but with the release of the Temporary Episodes EP last year, and with Caustic version 3 hitting the streets, it feels like a good time to take making music to a more "consistent" level.


(OK, I'm not really sure what I mean by that, but I do now think of things in EP terms rather than one-off test cuts.)

It'll probably take some time until something new comes out - it usually takes me years to think up a new name... In the meantime, enjoy the tune.

No comments: